Call, write or visit
- Call, write or visit your members of Congress (or better yet, do all three!). Urge them to help bring back hemp and support tribal sovereignty!
- On the Senate side: 28 Co-Sponsors have signed onto decriminalizing hemp and upholding tribal sovereignty in the Farm Bill! You can find a list of the Co-Sponsors here.
- Thank your Senator if they already support the legislation and if they are not a Co-Sponsor, urge them to vote in favor of this bill!
- On the House Side: The House of Representatives has passed the 2018 Farm Bill. Please contact your representative today and request that the hemp language in the Senate Bill remain in the version that comes out of Conference!
- Call Capitol Switchboard 202-224-3121 and ask to be connected to each of your Senators and then your Representative.
Organize a community meeting, house party or educational gathering about the many uses and benefits of industrial hemp. Contact us to provide educational materials and a speaker!
Together we can co-create a just and sustainable future, one that offers promise and opportunity to farmers, entrepreneurs, young people, laborers and Native communities alike. Every action your take towards this future matters.
What can you do to #bringbackhemp?
Contact us today and let us know your ideas!